Amplifying the Partner Experience with Zendesk
by Rita Sengupta on Sep. 01, 2020
As part of our continued investment in industry-leading partner support, the Gooten Support team is shifting from HubSpot Service to Zendesk as our primary partner support platform. We are making this transition in order to provide our merchant partners a more reliable support experience.
Zendesk will provide the infrastructure for reliable response times, visibility into all your support requests, and future customer service capabilities like Chat support for engaging our partners.
In order to maintain a seamless transition for you we have:
- Imported our existing data into Zendesk so that we can continue to communicate and support our partners efficiently.
- All unresolved support requests will be migrated over to Zendesk and will not be interrupted by this transition.
- Created processes to minimize any interruptions, however, response times may differ during the first week as our team gets accustomed to the new platform.
- Introduced a more user-friendly layout for your tickets and submission forms, but we want to ensure you that the framework will remain the same.
Within our new Help Center, you can submit a ticket without having to register but we highly recommend you register for an account as it provides the following benefits:
- You will be able to view and comment on your own ticket(s) in the portal.
- You will be able to view and comment on tickets created by other users within your organization that have added you to their support thread.