Resources / Printing Guides / Magic Mugs
Save your artwork as JPG or PNG files using the print specs below. You can download our PSD and JPG templates for an easy way to get started.DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE
Recommended Art File Specifications
For more product info follow this link.
Creating Artwork in Photoshop or other image editing software.
Start by preparing your canvas in photoshop to be the same size as the print specs for the product you’re designing for.
So save you time, you can use our photoshop templates, and align your artwork so it’s centered on the front and back. Keep important design elements like text within the safe area.
If you’re not using our photoshop templates you can still easily align your artwork. If you imagine that your print area in is divided into 5 quadrants you’ll be able to center your design properly between the front and back.
- Follow the right specs for your product
- Save your image as 300 dpi
- Save your image as PNG or JPG (max size)
- Save as transparent PNG if background is white or same as the mug color
- For best results design your product in CMYK, but save out your PNG/JPG as sRGB.
You can download the image template here.