Resources / Printing Guides / Minky Blankets
Save your artwork as JPG or PNG files & 100dpi. Download our templates for an easy way to get started.DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE
Recommended Art File Specifications
For more product info follow this link.
Creating Artwork in Photoshop or other image editing software.
Start by preparing your canvas to be the same size as the print specs for the product you’re designing for. Use 100 dpi and select RGB as color mode.
Similar to the Fleece Blanket in it’s longer fiber lengths and anti-pill polyester, our Minky Blankets are even softer like smooth and silky cashmere that resembles real mink to the touch. Features a 2” stitched border and same textured fabric on the front and back.
Due to the nature of this material colors show up more muted on this product so it is not the best selection if you want bright bold color saturation since white is often likely to show through the printed color.
- Follow the right specs for your product
- Keep important design element like text within the safe area
- Consider the 300 px bleed area
- For best results design your product in CMYK, but save out your PNG/JPG as sRGB.
- Save your image as 100 dpi
- Save your image as PNG or JPG (max size)