Resources / Printing Guides / Kiss Cut Stickers
Kiss Cut Stickers
Save your artwork as PNG files. Download our templates for an easy way to get started.DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE
Recommended Art File Specifications
- Leave 25px, around the edge, clear of artwork to account for slight shifting during the printing process
- For best printing, we recommend 150dpi-300dpi
- Save as .PNG
- For more product info follow this link
Creating Artwork in Photoshop or other image editing software.
Start by preparing your canvas to be the same size as the print specs for the product you’re designing for. Use between 150-300 dpi (the higher the better) and select RGB as color mode.
Select option 'transparent' for background.
It’s recommended to create and save individual stickers as high resolution image or vector file first, then place them into your sticker sheet document sized to the specs above. That way you can move around your individual stickers and ensure there is enough space in between elements.
You can use this tutorial to learn how to create a transparent layer and manipulate images within the document.
How it prints
Each sticker sheet is printed on adhesive paper, then laser cut around the individual elements.
The manufacturer will add a 1/8” white border around each sticker.
- Follow the right specs for your product
- Ensure there is enough space in between elements of your design
- Connect the elements that are grouped together as one sticker
- Save your image as 300dpi
- Save your image as transparent PNG
- For best results design your product in CMYK, but save out your PNG as sRGB.