With Gooten you can accept payments from your customers in two ways:
- Accept payments through Gooten’s accounts
- Directly accept payments from your customers using your own accounts
You can see your currently selected option in your Settings -> Checkout section in Admin. To change your settings, you’ll need to contact us at payments@Gooten.com.
Option 1: Using our Paypal and Braintree Accounts
This means Gooten accepts all payments on behalf of your customer.
- Typical payout options are done via check, ach wire transfer or paypal.
- Gooten will pay out the partners the difference between the set customer prices and the partner prices.
- Payment Terms: 30 days post month closing.
- This option is recommended if you are paying Gooten to handle white labeled email customer support for you. It will allow Gooten to:
- Set up policies and boundaries with you on refunds and partial credits
- Have easy access to send receipts if needed
- Handle everything faster, removing partners as the middleman
Option 2: Using your own Paypal and Braintree Accounts
This means partners accept all payments on behalf of your customer.
- Partners will need to work out individual terms with Gooten based on your predicted volume and based off your credit terms for payback payment terms.
- You the partner must fill out a Credit Application form and discuss terms before anything is approved.
- Typical payout options to Gooten are done via check or ACH wire transfer. If you want to pay via Paypal; you the partner are responsible for paying any and all Paypal fees.
- The partner will pay out Gooten the partner price for all products ordered and shipping.
- Payment Terms: Due on invoice, Net 10, Net 15 (based on credit approval). Initial orders with Gooten must be prepaid ahead of any credit terms being established.
Please contact payments@Gooten.com for questions about obtaining a credit application or approval.