In the SKU Prices section, you’re able to edit product prices, view their availability by county, and add or remove products
You’ll see a full list of:
- Product Shipping Availability
- Product Variants
- Variant SKU
- Your Cost - the amount you pay to Gooten
- Customer Price - the amount your customers are charged through our Web Widget or Mobile SDKs.
- View Product Availability:
- The Supplier Map shows where each supplier is able to ship to.
- The Primary supplier is who we will send the order to in most cases.
- If the Primary supplier isn’t available, or your order is being shipped to a country they don’t support, we will then use the Backup supplier.
- You can set the Customer Price in two ways: set a default margin or edit individual variants.
- Note: Customer Price only affects orders through the Web Widget and Mobile SDKs, though setting the correct price you charge customers will allow you to keep track of your profit directly in your Dashboard.
- Setting a Default Margin will automatically update all Customer Prices to your designated percentage above Your Cost
- You can set the price of a single variant by clicking the Blue “Edit” button next to it.