Print-on-demand and dropshipping continue to increase their domain annually as Fortune 100 enterprise retailers and small and middle owner-operator businesses are rapidly adopting the on-demand fulfillment model, recognizing the benefits such as speed to market, low inventory risk, minimal overhead and setup costs, product diversification, less operational complexity, etc. By keeping a watchful eye on the ever-changing market, manufacturing, and shipping trends within the print-on-demand industry and eCommerce landscape, Gooten enables and empowers our enterprise and mid-level merchant partners in their continued growth and expansion, securing access to new revenue streams and business opportunities.
Gooten is the only print-on-demand provider that caters to the scale and unique needs of apparel enterprises and high-growth businesses. Featuring one of the most extensive and comprehensive print-on-demand apparel catalogs in the industry, Gooten offers high-quality garments from top brands. Gooten can meet the ever-growing demand for by-order, customizable apparel via our vast network of global manufacturing partners.
Gooten carries over 140 individual apparel models, each with numerous color and size options. We offer apparel decoration in any combination of front print (including pocket prints), back print, sleeve prints on both long sleeves and short sleeves, leg print, and customized neck labels, starting at a minimum order of one.
- Custom T-Shirts / 50+ models; 17 brands
- Custom Pullover Hoodies / 15+ models; 10 brands
- Custom Zip-Up Hoodies / 5+ models; 4 brands
- Customized Polo T-Shirt / C2 Sport 5900 Utility Polo; 6 color options
- Quarter-Zip Jacket / Independent Trading Co.’s Windbreaker Jacket
- Custom Sweatshirt / 10+ models; 9 brands
- Custom Long-Sleeve Shirts / 10+ models; 8 brands
- Custom Tank Tops / 10+ models; 6 brands
- Youth Clothing / 15+ individual models; 7 brands
- Print on Demand Fashion Accessories / 10 products; 3 printing techniques
- Custom Legwear / 3 products complementary to each of the upper-body subcategories
- All-Over Print / For eCommerce stores searching to include all-over print apparel in their product lineup, Gooten offers top-notch All-Over Print Pullover Hoodies, All-Over Print Zip-Up Hoodies, and All-Over Print DTG Socks.
We’ve worked diligently on procuring rare-to-find print-on-demand products among our manufacturing network of 30+ partners. If you’re looking for custom apparel models that cannot be found anywhere else, check out these Gooten-exclusive models.
Print-on-Demand Apparel Printing Techniques
Because Gooten’s Custom Apparel assortment consists of a wide variety of print-on-demand clothing, we employ adequate printing techniques to achieve the best print quality results for our merchants and end-customers.
Dye-Sublimation or Dye-Sub Printing:
Materials Best Suited for Print-on-Demand Clothing
Unlike polycotton blends, a 100% cotton garment is, as the term suggests, made purely from cotton fibers. Such garment pieces are durable, ultra-soft, and breathable. They absorb and retain moisture and are heat-resistant. However, a slight disadvantage is elasticity. Because the material is plant-based, the fabric is less stretchy, which may be vital to consumers when determining the proper fit of the model.
Polycotton blends are popular in print-on-demand as all fleece is usually a combination of both materials. While one of the main benefits of cotton is its breathability, adding polyester offers increased durability, abrasion resistance, and wrinkle recovery properties. The blend retains cotton’s comfort and absorbency while benefiting from polyester’s strength. DTG print quality and permanence of the design decreases as poly content increases.
Want to learn more? Read our blog: