Custom Home Decor
Print on Demand Home Decor represents a broad and essential category among custom-made on-demand products. We’re proud of our custom home decor assortment, numbering over 55 unique, top-selling products.
E-commerce businesses can diversify their product lineup with trending home decor subcategories:
We’ve worked diligently on procuring rare-to-find print-on-demand products among our manufacturing network of 30+ partners. If you’re seeking to add custom home decor products that cannot be found anywhere else, check out these Gooten-exclusive print-on-demand items:
Print-on-Demand Home Decor Printing Techniques
Depending on the specific item, we rely on various printing techniques for our custom home decor products to ensure the utmost print quality and endurance.
- Silver halide prints are created using light exposure, digital files, and a printer rather than ink and darkroom techniques. We currently use this technique for Custom Magnets.
- Direct-to-Garment (DTG) is a method where the printer prints the ink directly onto the fabric with specialty inks, which fibers absorb. Learn what to expect from direct-to-garment printing in our guide and discover the DTG home decor products in our catalog.
Dye-Sublimation or Dye-Sub Printing
- Sublimation refers to a process where a substance moves from a solid state to a gas state without ever being in a liquid form.
- Sublimation printing typically involves using a digital printer to produce mirrored images on paper specially coated with a transfer material. We use this method on several products.
Inkjet Digital Printing
- In digital inkjet printing, liquid ink is directly transferred onto the surface, eliminating the need for aluminum plates and rubber blankets.
Toner Press Printing
- Toner press printing is a modern printing technology that produces high-quality printed materials. Unlike traditional offset printing, which involves a complex process of using plates and ink, toner press printing uses dry toner, a fine powder, to create images on various surfaces, such as Magnetic Notepads.
UV Inkjet Printing (HG Cylindrical)
- UV Inkjet Printing is a process where ink droplets create an image on a surface, and UV light is used for immediate curing, preventing ink spread and ensuring a sharp image. We use this printing method for some of our stainless steel drinkware.
- The woven technique considers creating custom woven products using solid-colored yarn combined with black and white yarn to achieve the desired colors for your product. Using this method, we can reach approximately 195 possible color combinations, which is beneficial as it allows you to work with many different colors when creating your product.