The E-commerce Technology Company Offers a Wide Range of Benefits to Tackle Industry Challenges and Help Online Merchants Grow Their Businesse
NEW YORK, NY September 10, 2020 – Gooten, an E-commerce technology company that combines print-on-demand manufacturing with a robust logistics platform to fulfill and deliver orders on time, today announced a first-of-its-kind loyalty program in the PoD industry.
The Very Important Merchant (VIM) program provides a suite of benefits to reward, support and educate merchants as they grow their online stores. The VIM initiative, launched in time to help merchants prepare for the busy holiday season, furthers Gooten’s commitment to providing increased value to its customers and raising industry standards through innovation.
The VIM program’s benefits, available beginning October 1st, go beyond rewarding customers with discounts and perks and address some of the PoD industry’s challenges. Benefits include those aimed at increasing transparency, raising the bar on customer service, and providing industry and business intelligence to educate merchants and help them grow their online stores.
“We are 100% invested in the success of our merchant partners and regularly look to fill gaps we believe exist in the print-on-demand industry to deliver quality service to online merchants,” said Gooten Chief Executive Officer Brian Rainey. “As we launch a first-of-its-kind loyalty program for the PoD industry, we continue to commit to our merchant partners by delivering a premier manufacturing and shipping experience, increasing transparency, and surpassing service expectations. Our VIM program allows us to build on the range of merchant benefits we provide to our partners over time.”
The VIM program confers one of four levels of status, based on the volume of a merchant’s business with Gooten. Each VIM status addresses merchant needs in the three primary areas of customer service, transparent operations, and business intelligence.
Key benefits include:
- Early access to new Gooten platform features.
- Assigned partnership managers to help your business grow.
- Escalation communication channels for timely customer support.
- Personalized status reports and updates on production and delivery times.
- Office hours with Gooten executives to offer advice to merchants and respond to their manufacturing, shipping, operations and marketing questions.
- Business intelligence insights, webinars featuring Gooten leaders and industry experts, sample credits, and campaign planning support.
- Exclusive discounts on products, services, and industry events to grow your business from Gooten partners including Hawke Media, Privy, Wevo, Avalara, and Shirt Lab.