Summer is officially in full swing and Gooten has you covered with the best custom on-demand products you should be adding to your store this season. Imagine all the BBQs, beach trips, and weekend getaways your customers will be having.You’ll want to make sure your store is stocked with this summer’s most popular custom apparel, accessories, and drinkware products. Check out our top 5 summer items from our catalog, plus a few exciting new products we recently launched through our new partnership with Fujifilm.
Top Print-on-Demand Products for Summer 2022
1. New color variants for Gildan 5000. These two new colorways—Yellow Haze and Mint—are perfect for those warm summer days. Not mention the material is crafted from 100% U.S. Cotton that is sustainably grown and ethically harvested. Plus, a third of the energy used to manufacture these shirts came from renewable resources. Summery and sustainable!
2. New custom drinkware. Fresh from our new collaboration with Fujifilm, these drinkware products are the perfect companion to all your summer events.
3. Beach towels. These custom beach towels are sized 36”x72”, the perfect size for sunbathing and relaxing by the waves. Add your unique designs or have your customers personalize their towels with their names or images.
4. Tanks tops. Choose from eight different tank top varieties to satisfy every customer need. The Bella + Canvas 8803 muscle tank is perfect for workout classes and the Bella + Canvas 3480 is ideal for any occasion or person. The best part of being a print-on-demand business is that you can test which options your customers love the most.
5. Water bottles. Hydration is key during these warm summer months! Who wouldn’t want to drink their H2O out of these custom premium stainless steel bottles? The premium water bottles are offered in three sizes—12 oz, 18 oz, and 32 oz—and are BPA-free. The peristyle bottles come in 5 different colorways and are ready for your creative designs!
These custom products are a great way to immerse your store in a summer glow. Make sure to highlight these new products on your homepage and your social media to make it easier for your customers to view and purchase. For more eCommerce and print on demand marketing ideas, be sure to check out our blog! We can’t wait to see what new products you’ll add to your store this season.