Learn how to create winning product designs that will produce consistent and quality prints that result in high conversions for your eCommerce store. Watch the full video below to learn more!
1. Cater to your current demographic or expand to a new marketing with personalization
The personalization gift market is expected to reach $31 billion by 2021. Not only to do customized products lead to greater customer satisfaction, they also increase profit margins—20% of customers are willing to pay a premium for personalized products (Deloitte).
2. When designing, optimize colors for print on demand products.
- Design in CMYK
- Save in sTGB
- Expect some color shifts
- Neon colors, gradients, and blur effects are hard to print
- Different fabrics can have different results
- Print a sample for best results
3. Use the Gooten Product Editor to speed up your design process!
- Design for the largest SKU or products
- Utilize design templates
- Fill the entire print area