During our webinar this week, Gooten’s CMO Mark Kapczynski and Chief Experience Officer Krista McDonald cover the benefits of having Gooten, as print on demand supplier, by your side as you scale your eCommerce business through 2021
Want to learn how to implement personalized products in your store? Check out the full video below!
1. Streamline your logistics with Gooten's Order Management System
Eliminate manual processes such as packing, shipping, communication between manufacturers and warehouses and plug into one easy-to-use solution that does everything for you.
2. Learn whether your business needs an API or Direct Store Integration
Go with an API integration if:
- Your store isn’t hosted on a platform Gooten has a direct integration with (i.e. Shopify, Etsy, WooCommerce, or BigCommerce).
- Your business offers merchandise through an application such as a video game or in partnership with another product.
- Your want to build custom order ingestion flow for personalization.
- You want to be nimble with creating new products.
3. Our mission is to increase your reputation with your customers with every order
- Connect your store. Gooten’s APIs connect your store to accept orders for automated fulfillment so that you can focus on what you do best.
- Add new products. When you add a new product, our system automatically conducts a quality check on images to ensure proper printing and placement.
- Produce orders closest to end customer. When one of your customers makes a purchase, our systematic decision engine routes their order to one of our 70+ global locations.
- Consistent and transparent order information. You can track every step of your customer’s order in your order management page. From automated tracking links, branded tracking page, and 95% on-time production and shipping rate, Gooten has your order information covered.
- Quality you can rely on. Our 98%+ error-free rate hasn’t come to us by chance. We have achieved this by proactively maintaining
our quality control process—from hand-selecting
our manufacturers, sourcing and inspecting every
product in our catalog, to staying on the cutting
edge of printing and on-demand manufacturing
techniques and technologies.