Gooten’s print-on-demand sweatshirt models represent aesthetically athletic comfort, ideal gear for casual and more sophisticated outfits, depending on the brand of choice.
Our long-sleeve crew necks incorporate a palette of up to 80 carefully curated color variants. Imagine, for example, Watermelon Comfort Colors 1566, Cyber Pink Jerzees 562MR, or Sand Hanes P160! There are no limits to your branding and creative possibilities.
We aspire to bring you garments from only the foremost names in the apparel manufacturing industry:
- Alternative Apparel
- Bella + Canvas
- Comfort Colors
- Lane Seven
Are you looking for custom sweatshirt models with a dash of exclusivity? See the selection below:
- Jerzees 4662MR Unisex NuBlend® Fleece Crew Sweatshirt
- Bella + Canvas 3945 Unisex Sponge Fleece Drop Shoulder Sweatshirt
- Alternative Apparel 9575 Unisex Eco-Fleece Crew Neck Sweatshirt
Print-on-Demand Sweatshirts Printing Techniques
We employ three printing techniques for custom-printed sweatshirts:
- Direct-to-Garment (DTG) Printing: Ink is directly printed onto the garment using specialty inks that the fibers absorb. Visit our DTG guide for more insights.
- Direct-to-Film (DTF) Printing: An emerging transfer technology that prints designs onto PET film, which is then transferred to the garment. This method opens up new possibilities for decorating poly products—Champion S600 & Lane Seven 14004—and is predominant for various substrates.
- Dye-Sublimation (Dye-Sub) Printing: This heat transfer process directly transfers ink from a substrate onto the garment and is used for All-Over Print Fleece Sweatshirts.
Materials Best Suited for Print-on-Demand Sweatshirts
Gooten offers a diverse range of custom sweatshirts from carefully crafted fabrics, including polycotton blends, ringspun cotton, airlume combed cotton, and tri-blends.
Polycotton blends combine the breathability of cotton with the durability and wrinkle resistance of polyester, although higher poly content can affect DTG print quality.
Check out Gildan 12000!
Ringspun cotton, created through specialized spinning techniques, produces a soft, breathable fabric with a smooth texture.
Airlume cotton goes further by eliminating impurities for premium-quality garments.
Check out Comfort Colors 1566!
Tri-blend fabrics, a combination of cotton, polyester, and rayon, are moisture-absorbent and ideal for athletic wear, offering a vintage look with heathered properties when printed with water-based ink. While tri-blend print results may appear less vibrant than other fabrics, they exhibit minimal shrinkage over time.
Check out Alternative Apparel 9575!
Gooten’s commitment to environmental responsibility drives us to continually curate an eco-conscious product selection to enhance sustainability in the print-on-demand sector.
While our journey is ongoing, explore our progress in offering eco-friendly sweatshirts.